Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Kanye Quest 3030



I..........I..................I think this might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Have you ever wanted to play a 16-bit inspired RPG in which you play the role of Kanye West, savior of the rap game and time traveler extraordinaire? Me neither, or at least I thought I didn't until I saw the preview for Kanye Quest 3030. 

From watching it myself it looks like you will be taking on a clone army of some of the most well known rappers in the scene today. Why? Well, it's a video game so I'm going to assume that no one even gives a shit in the first place. Will Kanye at some point turn into a gay fish to save the dolphins from a 100-foot tall robotic Dr. Dre hellbent on destroying our marine life? Did I just come up with the most badass boss fight for this game or what, man?

Kanye Quest 3030 is available now FOR FREE at 


There is one stipulation, though. You will need the RPG Maker Runtime Package located here


After that, you have to look into your bathroom mirror at midnight and say the words "Bloody Kanye" three times without the lights on.  Then you can play to your hearts content (if Kanye has deemed you worthy of life and didn't devour your soul).

Go ahead and check out the trailer below and remember to wear a cap or something so your brain doesn't go flying off into space.






No comments:

Post a Comment