Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Video Spotlight: Buke & Gase - Hiccup







It's no secret to those within the circle of brothers rebel that I've been in love with Buke & Gase ever since I heard their debut back in January.  I even got the chance to see them, and passed on it because I am an insufferable asshole that hates myself to no ends. So, until they decide to tour again in the future, this is probably as close as I can get for now. Did I mention that I'm the mental equivalent of an eggplant?  Just want to make sure this is a well-known fact before I continue.

This song is great.  The entire album is great.  I mean, they invented their own instruments like the shoe bells or whatever the hell that thing is. Also.....

Buke = six-string baritone ukelele

and

Gase = guitar/bass hybrid

These guys are like the MacGyver's of music, dude. Speaking of, remember that MacGuyver episode where he's like in a casket on a boat for whatever reason, and the bad guys throw him overboard into the ocean, ONLY FOR MACGUYVER TO TURN THE CASKET INTO A JET SKI AND RIDE OFF INTO THE SUNSET????



Legend.




No comments:

Post a Comment