Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Video Spotlight: Cheyenne Mize - Among The Grey



Good day to you fellow rebel bretheren! Hopefully you have found meaning in your lives outside of our fantastic blog (doubt it), and that everyone is enjoying being burned alive by the sun, which may I point out we HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO. Global warming, I mean oh yeah sure, sure...........sure, sure.............okay sure, we did that to the EARTH, okay? That has NOTHING TO DO with the sun, right?  Man, my brain is frying like an egg! OH MY GOD IT MUST BE ON DRUGS. Guess there's nothing left for me to do now but post this video by Cheyenne Mize and continue on with my life sucking dick for crack. Or maybe tits? I'd much rather suck on tits for money.  Actually I should check craigslist real quick and see if that's a field I could get hired into.............




No comments:

Post a Comment