Monday, July 8, 2013

Video Spotlight: Strawberry Girls - Agua Verde



Hey there bro's and lady bro's, hope you had a great July 4th weekend like we did.  I, once again, saved the entire planet from being destroyed by successfully stopping a massive army of super intelligent aliens from invading us.  I even chased one down in an airplane and when I pulled that son of a bitch out of his ship I jacked him in the face and said something cool like "Welcome to Earth" totally off the cuff. Oh sure, that sounds exactly like the plot from Independence Day you say........well I have a fertile imagination that can get a little carried away sometimes, alright?

Back to business as usual, then.  I like this video by the Strawberry Girls for a ton of reasons.  First off, it's a killer track.  Second, I love strawberries and whoever invented them. Finally, I keep waffling between whether this is actual live footage of the band or a music video.  After some deliberation I've decided this is them performing live so.....fuck, man.  Fuuuuuuuuck.  LISTEN.  NOW.






No comments:

Post a Comment